This was what I wore to our eighth anniversary with the boyfriend. We haven't got the time to go out out of town for a little breather so we settled for a simple romantic dinner.
Being together for eight whole years, I couldn't imagine what life would have been if I didn't give him a second chance and didn't mind to look at his feet. Yes, I fell in love at first sight with his feet. Weird and funny but so true. If it weren't for his lovely pair, I wouldn't have talked to him then liked him eventually. Then I would have missed falling in love with my soulmate and bestfriend in the whole wide universe.
To my bai, seven year itch is a myth. I am looking forward to our ninth and of course a lifetime with you. :)
wearing purple bandage dress, black tights, vintage chanel bag
Four days to go and it's our company's Christmas Party and this current hectic schedule of mine will be a long gone memory. I so can't wait for this to be over. You know I don't dance and sing (well only in the bathroom at least) with a legitimate audience like never in my life (except in grade school.LOL) so you can just imagine how stressful it is for me to practice all the moves. Teamwork is more important to me than being subjected to a ten-minute agony of showing my poor dancing skills that's why I said yes to this. tehehe So here's me hoping I don't trip on my 5-inch heels while I dance my ass off. LOL. Honestly speaking, my ass hurts. I must have sprained my pelvis during practice. So help me God.
wearing thrifted oversized striped shirt, diy cut-off shorts, black tights from sm, thrifted chainlink bag, vintage accessories
1. The trip was for one day only but it was one helluva fun!
2. I almost did not make it because I accidentally scheduled our trip during my best friend's weekend wedding. haha
3. Baguio's climate is the best! We walked the whole day in our multilayered clothes but we didn't even have an ounce of sweat. I'm wishing Cebu's weather would be like Baguio so I could get to wear my beautiful vintage coats and jackets. But then again, the beach is my first love so I guess Cebu is still perfect for me. tehehe
4. I was kinda excited for the "ukay" in Wagwagan but I was more than disappointed because the prices were exaggerated. So i went home empty handed. huhuhu
5. I don't know, I'm not really into men in uniform but the cadets in PMA are just so cute in their prim uniforms that I was kinda blown away by their cuteness. LOL (Shhhhh, don't tell the boyfriend.) And I'm digging their man purses!!!
6. Pine trees make me happy. Who gets happy seeing trees? I do!
7. When I get rich, I'll buy a beautiful loghouse in Baguio with a perfect fireplace. And drink hot chocolate in the veranda with the hubby. Sigh..
wearing vintage floral coat, black leggings, black knitted blouse, white stretch shirt, black belt, white flats from sm, black lace-up sandals from mse, black studded bag, rayban wayfarer
designer clothes Shop online for a wide selection of fashion boutiques offering an exciting range ofÂ designer clothesÂ and fashion accessories at low internet prices and fast home delivery service - internetboutique.net