- Sunbathing non-stop under the sky that won't make up its mind.
- Snorkeling under the rain at the beautiful albeit eerie and mysterious Pescador Island.
- More snorkeling at the coral and fish sanctuary just 5 minutes off Bas Daku. Too bad no one in the group brought an underwater camera. The boyfriend kept pestering me to place my PoGo in an underwater pack but I love my PoGo so much I didn't even dare take the risk of getting it wet and damaged. Ha!
- Why does our appetite increase exponentially when we're at the beach? Blame it on good food, the fresh ocean breeze, and the company of funny people.
- Drunk boyfriends enjoying a night of loud music and incoherent conversations while the girlfriends slept early (ooopps forgot to document this!)
I was dead tired and my whole body was aching from all the snorkeling that we did on the second day that I slept during the whole 3-hour ride going home. I was even down with fever two days after due to muscle pain.Blame it on the too tight life jacket which constricted my whole upper body.Nonetheless, the whole snorkeling experience was worth it, it's like there's a whole different world down there. Although it's scary when you swim in the abyss where there is no hint of light and all you could feel is your heart beating fast and like someone or something is gonna grab you or vacuum you into the depths of no return. The boyfriend kept telling me to not look down and just tread on the water to get to the boat. I am a swimmer but I'm telling you I'm afraid of the deep sea. hahaha
All photos were shot using Polaroid PoGo.