Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Scary Black Saturday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What i did on Black Saturday:

1. Visited my college friend Sophia in the hospital, who gave birth to a very pretty and mestiza baby girl Sonechka (i hope i spelled it right). hehe

2. Visited our parish for our family's annual Stations of the Cross.

3. Had a little bonding time with my close college buds, Rica and Dexter, who by the way is returning to Afghanistan today. :(

4. Had the greatest scare of my life when the boyfriend didn't answer and return all my calls (so unlikely of him!) and I panicked coz I had no clue of his whereabouts. The worry-freak in me was telling me something bad had happened. Thank God he was just asleep in his flat the whole day and forgot to turn on the ring alert for his phone.

That's about it.
So,how about you? What did you do on Black Saturday?


What I wore:

Light wash pants - Thrifted
White tank top - Gap
Missoni-inspired printed cardigan - Thrifted
Brown wedges - from SM
Black chainlink bag - Vintage
Aviators - Chris and Bern's Maze Ayala
Purple Watch - Bought from a friend


8 comments:

Lucy said...

hello

I just discovered your blog and I sign
I like your photos

sorry for my English, I'm bad.
kisses.

Overdressed Me said...

u definitely understand fashion & style. i love the quirky cardigan. and i can't bliv u got those wedges in SM. must check their collection soon.

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'm really getting wedges from SM na jud! little miss dress up has a pair too...i'm hesitant about them because i'm afraid it'll make my legs look bigger...hehe. but wedges are summer staples...so it is a must.LOL.

on black saturday, i was working...boohoo.

♥ bags of love giveaway | vanilla ice cream ♥

inkarlcerating said...

that was scary indeed.. good thing i dont have any bfs! hehe
love the colors

michelle_ said...

i LOVVVEEE that cardigan very much !
your outdoor shots are super pretty..
xoxo..
michelle || glisters and blisters

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

wow nice blog :) love the cardigan i love the colors :)

visit my blog if you want:

http://risingecha91.blogspot.com/

Aisa.Paxie said...

love the cardigan! a very nice vintage look!:)

iva said...

great look !!