Sunday, January 20, 2013

{ RUNAWAY WITH MY HEART }



Set of photos from our engagement shoot which haven't seen the light of social network day. I wanted the "grungy starcrossed lovers who ran away after a music concert" kind of concept for this. I don't know if we achieved it given that resources-wise we were a bit constrained since this was an out-of-town shoot. I was even left to my novice make-up skills for my look. I did not know how to do it so I just depended on my first ever owned false eyelashes to be able to say at least I tried. haha
I'd say engagement session is the best part of the marriage preparation. Coz during this day you kind of forget the rest of the stressful parts (especially budgeting haha) and just be there to have fun, be silly, and create memories you both will cherish for the rest of your lives. 

wearing:

Neon crop top - Forever 21
Denim shorts - Calvin Klein 
Plaid vest - thrifted 
Animal-print booties - Forever 21




5 comments:

Super Shaznae said...

those pictures are unique and I love it! Not your typical pa sweet pictures. =)

Krystal
http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

Gemnikka Alcantara said...

I love the photographs!!! :) Really beautiful. :)

Gem
gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

anythingariel said...

congrats dreds! :)

http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

bonggels ang inyo photo, bonggels pud ang ma-in love! chos

Chyrel Gomez said...

NINDOTA!!! <3