Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Sorbet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 Summer is already here! I don't care if it's a month late. I honestly thought summer's gonna skip us this year after previous months worth of rain and cold weather. And now that it's here i couldn't be any happier. Too excited for our beach getaway two days from now. :)

wearing:

 Blazer - thrifted 
(love the heavy gold buttons!)
Floral romper - GCM
Shoes - Parisian 
Bag- thrifted 
Boater hat - SM
Bangles - bazaar finds 
Sunglasses - vintage aviators

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

seriously...ur bag is thrifted? SWEET! ^^

Abbie♥ said...

You look soooo cute! :) I love the whole ensemble.♥

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

fabulous style darling, oh how I do want those ray-bans ♥


*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Cherie said...

i love the pink blazer! and this is such a cute outfit :)

Melai said...

super love everything! your outfits never fail to wow me :) I go thrift shopping as well so I feel like you're one of those bloggers that I can relate to the most!! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Unknown said...

i covet thy bag!

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

The blazer is amazing! I agree with you about the buttons! And the bag is a beauty too. What fantastic thrift finds!

Alexa Martin said...

LOVEEEE your blazer! :)

Jeje said...

Pretty outfit :) And really nice bag, can't believe it's thrifted. Hehe

C A R L A said...

dred, i love the bag and the blazer (which reminds me of the baby pink! hehehe) lets go "yaku" again with our photographers :))