Saturday, August 27, 2011

MIXED ANIMAL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another work-outfit post. 
Bought this animal print blazer during one of our thrifting excursions in Colon. I was actually torn between a fully sequined party top and this. I thought I wouldn't be giving the sequined number some justice because of my non-existent party life so I got this cute blazer instead.

I'm also getting utmost mileage from this comfy red heels. They give any prim and conservative outfit an instant hint of sexy. 


wearing:
Animal-print blazer - thrifted 
Stripe shirt - thrifted
Pants - thrifted
Mustard bag - thrifted
Belt - People r People
Shoes - People r People


13 comments:

Eda. said...

I am going crazy for that animal print blazer and hermes-style bag!
Stunning look darling!

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

such a gorgeous jacket!! i love it <3

dred said...

@eda: thanks dear. it was indeed a great find. :)

Michelle Lee said...

Fabulous outfit :)

Your newest follower Michelle
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Angeli G. said...

Looking fab as always, Dred! Ive been looking for the purrfect leopard jacket for centuries now. Sound a little exaggerated but I really do. Lucky you! I should maybe shake off my weariness and start making Colon as my shopping center. Hihihi! :)

dred said...

@Michelle: Thanks dear! :)

xx, dred

LOIS said...

great look!
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Janelle Moran said...

such a great HOt look. i love the shoes and the jacket... :D

thephotonoobie.blogspot.com.

:D

Sara said...

This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your pants and that jacket is just perfect, such a lovely combination and such a lovely print and I adore your bag and shoes! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Mandi G said...

love this outfit! very put together! :) followed!

http://chicmaterial.blogspot.com

Cylia said...

I love your hair girl! and the sunnies are great.. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Chyrel Gomez said...

I always see you wear those PRP shoes in this blog. They are sexy and fits almost any outfit of yours.

FASHION ICE said...

that jacket is awesome. really like ur style girl