Thursday, August 13, 2009

why does it always rain on me?

My mood these past few days have been mirroring the current weather condition: gloomy, erratic, and depressing. I don't know if the weather is to blame or am i just stressed out at work or am i being a brat. Or experiencing a quarter life crisis perhaps. Or the hormones. But my PMS period isn't another two weeks away. Am i menopausal? haha So many questions. I was confused and irritable. Yesterday, I cried when I reached the comfort of my messy and dusty room (gotta clean now!) . I haven't cried for the last three months (okay, except last wednesday when pres. cory was laid to rest). maybe our tearducts need to get rid of those build up and unshed tears and automatically sends stimuli to our brains dictating us to be sad and depressed so tears will be released. okay i'm making up stories now. i hope this feeling leaves my system asap.

And oh btw, i got myself a gorgeous vintage pink floral coat for only PhP100! Biggest bang for my bucks! Finds like this really make me super high. See, i'm going gaga! One minute i'm sad the next I'm ecstatic. I know my boy is going to lecture me about buying too many things he thinks i don't need but this purchase really made me happy i think I'll never be sad again..... for the next two weeks! Who doesn't want a happy and contented girlfriend? I know he will understand. Besides, i need that for our Baguio trip.


Photobucket
{Location: South Road Properties}

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: