Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Manic Mondays

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wearing diesel denim, black&white shirt a gift from my officemate, thrifted black blazer,korean brand nude pumps, bangles from native shop in cebu, chainlink bag strap used as bracelet

The past weeks were a total chaos. I have been juggling work plus a lot of extra curricular activities for the coming company-wide christmas party. But if there's one thing that's consoling me right now is the fact that we'll be going to Baguio next week! I so can't wait. Hope the weather cooperates this time around. Please please Lord let the sun come out and bless us with the coolest breeze in Baguio. Too excited to done my coats. It's about time I let them out of closet-misery. hehehehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the casual chic look. lovely blog. following you!

http://herarmoire.blogspot.com