Sunday, December 20, 2009

Going for Cloud Number Nine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was what I wore to our eighth anniversary with the boyfriend. We haven't got the time to go out out of town for a little breather so we settled for a simple romantic dinner.

Being together for eight whole years, I couldn't imagine what life would have been if I didn't give him a second chance and didn't mind to look at his feet. Yes, I fell in love at first sight with his feet. Weird and funny but so true. If it weren't for his lovely pair, I wouldn't have talked to him then liked him eventually. Then I would have missed falling in love with my soulmate and bestfriend in the whole wide universe.

To my bai, seven year itch is a myth. I am looking forward to our ninth and of course a lifetime with you. :)

wearing purple bandage dress, black tights, vintage chanel bag



No comments: