Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Happiest Woman on Earth

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing floral dress from a local boutique, pink scarf from sm, polka dot bag, thrifted zebra-print cover-up, calvin klein bikini top, polka dot bottom


It was after the engagement shoot we took for a client when the boyfriend and I decided to hit the beach. I was taking pictures of myself and the sceneries while he was refreshing himself with the cool waters of Moalboal. He waved to me to join him but i declined because I wanted to work on my summer skin glow. LOL He was getting irritated by the minute so I succumbed to his request. I hit the water.
Little did I know that the next 30 minutes or so, something life-changing and memorable is going to happen.
No, I was not attacked by a shark.LOL
We were laughing and playing around in the shallow water when he suddenly became so serious. He asked me what I wanted for V-day and after a short thought I replied I want some new flipflops for the summer. I changed my mind and said i wanted a new pair of shoes.
Then I noticed he was holding something under the water. I could not make out what it was, I thought it was just a precious piece of sea shell.
Curious and without any clue, I haphazardly asked him in my cutest and naive voice (pointing to that something he was holding) "What's that?"
He just smiled and let that thing out from the water. Then I saw it was a box. Right then and there when I saw it, before he could say anything I was just laughing my heart out while he uttered the words, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?". I was speechless and dumbfounded. I just laughed and at the same time cried for like three whole minutes. Then he asked me again because I was just so caught up in the moment that I forgot to reply to his proposal. I told him "OF COURSE baby!"

We have spent our past three Valentines day together in Moalboal. The place is extra special for both of us. And he knows that the beach is my favorite place on earth. He chose the perfect place.

Someday, when we're already married and rich, we're gonna build our own beach house in Bas Daku, and reminisce the exact spot where we made it official.
I love you very much baby. Always and forever.
Now I'm being mushy.
But who cares?

17 comments:

Jing Ocay said...

yey!!!wow.that was so romantic.grabe.gikilig jud ko!!!hahaha
congrats to the both of you!!!

augustalolita said...

congratulation!! love the story!! and you look amazing!! the dress & swimsuit are adorable!!

Sissy à la Mode said...

ohhhhh, that is a great St. Valentine surprise darling. Congratulations!!!!!! The pics are so beautiful and I'm so jealous of you being at the beach oohhh I wish I was there ; )

Kookie B. said...

oh my! congratulations!!! what a fun and unique proposal from Le Boy. and ooh! i love, love, love that floral dress. you look smashing and glowing on your "Engagement Day"!

cheers to love and marriage!

do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

:)

Unknown said...

oh my god. you're engaged!! that is fantastic! congratulations babe! wow, grabe jud. i'm so happy for you and on Vday weekend pa jud.:) best of luck jud to your impending marriage and make sure to update us!

btw, i love moalboal as well. as in mupuyo jud ko didto if i could:) haha.

you look positively smashing!

<3
eden

Tingkagol said...

hehehehe. I'll be the first to tell moymoy about this story. :P

Isabeau Jane said...

awwww congrats!! thats so kilig!

trishacamille said...

oh my goodness! THAT is the sweetest thing ever!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Jeje said...

OMG! That's so sweet! I'm happy for both of you :)

Anyways, your zebra cover-up is so awesome! :)


http://studdedbliss.blogspot.com

CALOGRAPHY said...

Congrats moi!!!! kanus-a man? mu-second shooter ka sa IMONG WEDDING? heheh same rate lang gihapon! hehhe

Marcella said...

Wow you are such a stunner! Your fiance is a very lucky man, congrats to you both!!

xx Marcella

Ashley Dy said...

It's my first time here in your blog and this is a lovely news I found! Congratulations sweety! I love reading people's love stories!!!

I love your outfit! You look fabulous!

I'm a new follower!

Cherrey Mae said...

wow!! i got so "KILIG!!"..i was screaming in excitement.. congrats dred!! amazing proposal!! oh my!! im so happy for you both!!

michelle_ said...

these are superb photos !
i love how ur bikini matches that knotted headband !

you've got a hot bod by the way !

many thanks for the sweet comments .
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

OMG! that's so romantic!
so kilig jud!

how come harry did not propose while we were there 2 weeks ago???LOL.

ps. love your outfits here..and the photos are superb!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

lyka raagas said...

aaww cute.. very romantic.. thanks for visiting my blog. i love wat ur wearing!i ♥


http://torturedartist15.blogspot.com/

Aisa.Paxie said...

OMG that's so sweet!!! Congrats babe!!!:) You'd be a beautiful bride:) And you always have the best outfits:)

http://ipaxme.blogspot.com