Thursday, February 25, 2010

You can run but you can't hide

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing levi's acid washed shorts, ruched white top bought from an officemate, boyfriend's shirt, sequined belt used as headband, sunnies borrowed from my sis, flipflops from sm

Day 2 of the engagement shoot.
No doubt. Summer came too early.
And I am loving every minute of it.
Well except for the itchy and painful sunburn I acquired from lounging in the beach for an extended period of time. Stupid me for forgetting to pack in the sunblock.
The burnt skin is starting to peel off (i know, ewwwww!) so sleeveless shirts and dresses are a no-no for me these days. Unless I wanna risk looking like someone with a bad case of white spots infection. LOL
Maybe I don't mind. As long as I'll have my share of surf, sand, and sun!

Hope everyone will have a blast this summer. :)

Location: Bas Daku, Moalboal
Cebu, Philippines

11 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

love he tie dye short and the polo. ah, i so miss going to the beach looking at your photos! love the last 3 photos esp the last 2 shots. :)

the hot spell makes me want to dive to the beach now! will try to visit Cebu this year :)

dred said...

when you're in the city, the heat is surely unbearable. but when you're in the beach, the sunshine is just the best coupled with the fresh ocean breeze. :)
yeah you should try visiting Cebu. frolic in the white sand beaches and probably do island hopping on the side. :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Kookie B. said...

ahh. these jean shorts will truly save us from the cruel heat.

:)

Victoria Jin said...

Oh god this is making me crave summer even more! I want warm long days on the beach! Take me to the phillippines? :)

StuddedLilly said...

really lovely blog you got here, i love all your pictures! i miss the beach..

xo

Anonymous said...

Take me with you :) I want to go and enjoy the beach scene. Hopefully I'm able to travel this year.

Christina said...

Oooh, all white is a great idea for the beach. And this sunshiny beach is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love your shorts!

J'aime
www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

Marella Ricketts said...

Great outfit! It's perfect for the beach! xxoo
-marella

www.fashionfever1028.blogspot.com

I am Khatu said...

cute! love this look.

Anonymous said...

oooh! i miss MOALBOAL!!
<3 this laidback outfit! ;)

toni
perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com