Just some random photos I took using my handy Penelope.
1. Behind the scenes from the engagement session of Res + Apple. Such a lovely and down-to-earth couple.
2. Various shoes I wore during the week.Please excuse my untrimmed cuticles and chipped nail polish.
3. My Monday and Thursday uniform. Thank God they're history now. The company has lifted the uniform policy. Say hello to individuality!
4. My current read: The Goodbye Summer. I'm still on page 50, it's been a busy week so got no time to flip through some pages.
5. My favorite bag. I thrifted this at my boyfriend's hometown during my first ever visit and meet-the-parents.:)
6. And me stealing some last minute at-arms-length outfit shots before going to work. I survived the week without being late. I'm so proud of myself, I deserve a treat. Probably some of these? Boyfriend, our 9th anniversary is coming soon so hope you're reading this. hahaha That is if your schedule won't permit us to go to Boracay, then this comes in as the closest second. LOL
All photos were shot using Polaroid PoGo. :)