Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vintage L.O.V.E.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My not-little-anymore sister, Rhea, has long been requesting me (bordering on coersion, really LOL) to shoot her some photos for her facebook. Yeah she is as vain as me, if not the vainest in the family. I was lucky to have borrowed the camera from the boyf last Saturday so she excitedly headed home from work to realize her much-awaited photoshoot. She also brought her officemate along. The weather was kind of gloomy so I suggested we postpone it coz shooting in low light is such a pain in the ass. But since she was already so excited and was blabbing about how i could just tweak it in photoshop, I had no choice but to oblige. And because this was so short notice, I had to rummage through my closet to come up with a look. We also had no time to look for a more suitable location, so i reckoned we'd just have it in a vacant area near the house. The junk made a good background, don't you think? Although one more hour in the area and we would have been bitten by dengue-carrying mosquitoes.haha

All clothes are vintage. Black booties from people r people. Grey booties from Mongkok. Vintage suitcase from my father.

19 comments:

Cherie said...

ur sister is as pretty as you! i love everything, the clothes, the setting, the models :) so vintage and cute!

MISSY S said...

very very nice concept! <3 i like you you incorporated that headpiece!

and ohhh lovely shoes!!


Taradiddles of a Style on a Budget

Super Shaznae said...

Hi dred.. I so love the gray booties.. By the way you're from Cebu? I'm born and raised in Cebu, but last year, I moved here for work. My family is in Cebu.

BTW, nice photos.. :)

leblogdemok said...

Love the pictures !!!! you look gorgeous !!!! ;-)
xoxo

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

awesomely styled photoshoot! you know i'm a sucker for vintage-boheme.

my little sister is actually more vain than me..but she's just too lazy to have her own blog..haha!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Natasha said...

Great photos! I love the co-ordination of themes in the two look, and the setting is very cool xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Kookie B. said...

you did a wonderful job with the photos! the vacant lot wasn't bad at all.

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hi dred :) thank you so much for following me and visiting my blog!:) followed you back here and chictopia :) lovely photos and shoes!

Kaleido Mind said...

clothes, photos, models--all perfect!! looks fabulous!!!!

ching said...

walking in that area with those heels must have got mud all over it.. but what the heck, everything is just fab.

Anonymous said...

great pictures, dred!
i am so loving the dotted skirt!

Sarah Whitney said...

You girls look gorgeous! I love the setting you chose!

Sharina said...

Beautiful styling! I am inlove with the sequined cape! The shoes, the hat, the clothes - the works! You always take great photos and I'll never get tired of seeing them!

JEAN-PIERRE said...

you guys look great, i love that you pair a sequence hat with a straw hat and modern shoes.

michelle_ said...

one word : fabulous !
i love everything about this photo sesion !
beutiful outfit.. great zippered boots, and that pretty vintage luggage !

love it !

glisters and blisters

Jonessa said...

lovely photos and your outfits! thanks for following!will follow you back! :)

Trixie said...

I think you did a great job with the looks ! They definitely don't look rushed at all! I can't believe that all those clothes are vintage though... very lucky indeed.

sweet said...

cute photos I really love it!!!!

I am a new fan...

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Pam said...

I am loving this shoot! So very inspiring. Totally coveting the polka-dotted dress. :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yours is lovely.

sPam of frou-frou