Friday, July 9, 2010

arabian nights

Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket

I swear I stepped on a lot of horse shit. My shoes had mud all over and my mom had to scold me for stepping into the house with dry earth falling with every step that I make.
Is it just me or what but I like the smell of dried horse and chicken shit. Maybe I'm just weird like that? LOL

 Obviously, I didn't have any intention in riding one of these beautiful beasts that is why I'm dressed like I was going to the beach. Yeah, I was hoping that the boyfriend will take me to the nearby ocean for some chillaxing after the client's engagement shoot.
But oh well, he didn't. No hard feelings there. **sniff sniff**
  
wearing:
thrifted painterly skirt used as dress, purple sandals from SM, head scarf from Gasisano Countrymall

13 comments:

Melai said...

I like the print of the dress. So pretty!

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Phuong said...

nice dress, looks great on you

Aisa.Paxie said...

love your dress!!!:) and I love how you always accompany your man to client shoots. sweet:) And to the bf--please take my girl to the beach already!:)

minnja said...

Lovely dress :)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Love the dress!!

<3 Kelly
sourtang.com

Kookie B. said...

love the print on your maxi. and the leather saddle on that horse is beautiful...it can almost be a bag! haha!

Cherie said...

love, love the prints on your dress! and the horse is beautiful :) you're so sweet to accompany your man in shoots.

have a great weekend!

Gela said...

love that you used the skirt as a dress! you look absolutely stunning, even if you were around horse & chicken shit. haha.

and hey, it's a cow-horse!!

<3,


boat ride through the sky

Yasmeen said...

The spotted horse is lovely.
I wish I could see one of those up close...

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

leave it to us to still wear a dress even in mud...hehehe. the print of the dress is just lovely..i love it even more that it's a maxi skirt...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Mode Junkie said...

great skirt / dress! ;) love the print so much!

xoxo Mode Junkie

Elena S. said...

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
love the concept !
id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful dress, you look stunning!! im a little late answering my msgs, sorry, lemme know if u still wanna exch links?!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com