Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Peachy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lately I've developed a habit of hiding my thrift shop purchases from my mother because she doesn't truly get it why I have to have a lot of clothes and shoes more than I can wear. Probably it irritates her to have a lot more dresses to alter in the sewing machine, more clothes to wash and a lot more to organize in the closet. Because quite frankly I am notorious in the house for being too disorganized (per my own mother). Although I'd like to call it an organized chaos.
If there's someone in the house who understands my love for clothes it would have to be my father. He's a clothes-freak like me and I love to scour at his closet once in a while (or probably every chance I can get) when he isn't looking and steal some of his shirts, belts, and leather bags. Hahaha
Take for example this peach shirt and leather belt. He has forgotten of its existence (probably because it got lost in his multitude of shirts)until he saw me wearing it.

And for those who asked about the lens I used during the HK trip, it was a Tamron 17-50 mm f2.8 lens.
And my boss took all the photos with the ones with me on it.:)
wearing:

Peach shirt & leather belt - from mi papa's closet
Cut-off shorts - DIY Levi's
Bag - thrifted
Gold armband - APM Mall
Straw Hat - Gaisano Countrymall
Round sunnies - Mongkok night market
Gladiator sandals - Jessica from SM

12 comments:

Pineapple Monsters said...

i love the sunglasses! i totally know how you feel, i always need to have new clothes. is that so wrong?! lol :))

-Nix-

Melai said...

I love everything you're wearing. Gosh, you have such lovely and amazing sunkissed photos! I can relate, I do online thrift business which my mom doesn't approve of, I hide all my new thrift loots from her just the same and it's my dad who understands what I'm doing. :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

lovely blog (:
you´re looking great, xo


http://hairspraydenim.blogspot.com

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

fortunately, my whole family is a fashion hoarder so yeah, we shop (or ukay) a lot..hahaha. :D i think it came from my grandma whom i was told collected too many shoes too...but yes, i understand how doing laundry can be a pain in the ass. so we make up for it by selling our other clothes regularly...:D

ps. i was too chatty that i forgot to say i'm jealous of your boater hat. i need to go country mall. it seems you have such great finds there!

♥ polka dress GIVEAWAY this way! ♥

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit!!!! <3

jzny.blogspot.com

readytobeextraordinary said...

I love your sunnies, it's super cute! :D

Love,
Mickey

leblogdemok said...

Nothing to say but GORGEOUS !!!!
U look stunning ! love everything you're wearing !!

xoxo

Kookie B. said...

this is so fresh and hot! i love the peach hue!

Aisa.Paxie said...

peach perfect! you look good in anything babe. and we're the same when it comes to people misunderstanding us when it comes to hoarding clothes and shoes. We can never have enough!:) Amazing photo and outfit always:) Love love girl!

Cherie said...

sunkissed girl! i love the lighting on your photos, you look peachy gorgeous as always :)

Unknown said...

I love peach! love the color and you look gorgeous in this outfit.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ethereal feel of these photos. Your outfit is amazing. :)

Plus, you're a complete doll!


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
<3
Follow?