Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Childhood Nostalgia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HOLA FRIENDS!!! 

My deep apologies for my two-week absence in the blogging world. The past  weeks had been wickedly busy but I'm telling you I have never been any crazy-happier. I have a lot to tell you guys but I want photos to go with the story and right now I don't have any of them in current possession so I will blog about them when I have time to copy the photos from the boyfriend's computer. I know you will  still read them even if the story is days-old already, right? RIGHT? Please say you will. :) tehehe

Ok so catching on my backlogs, the photos above were during our first ever grade school reunion. That's like 15 years after we graduated. So what has changed, aside from the obvious we-have-gotten-older faces? 

a. Our noses are the cleanest now. Who didn't experience the running-nose-phase back then? I know we all did. haha
b. We grew wider instead. Because chlorella growth factor wasn't famous back then and we didn't listen to mom when she begged us to religiously drink our milk. 
c. Our feet and hair are properly groomed now. I remember having sticky hair back then as a result of  classroom sweeping then playing chinese garter before hitting home.
d. Is it to safe to say that we are obviously mature now? haha

It was nice catching up with old friends who helped shaped who i am today. 
They will always hold a special place in my heart.

I hope one of these days I will be reunited with the USC Torpedo Warriors Swimming Team. :)
I miss them terribly. Especially Coach Gino "The Wolverine" Bagano. :)

Photos: by me 
Had no time to edit so I uploaded it as is. :)

 Hope you're 2011 is beyond great so far!

6 comments:

Phuong said...

cute photos, looks like a nice vacation!

Super Shaznae said...

The food is so mouth-watering. I miss lechon Cebu, they're the best. Nice pics you got there, so clear and so natural. I miss Cebu. I miss my family there.. =( good for you, you had your vacation!

Krystal
http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

love your outfit so pretty!

- bowandfloral.blogspot.com

vanessa east said...

ijust gave you the stylish blogger award:

http://onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com/2011/01/seven-things.html#comments

xoxo,
v

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

drooling over the super yummy food!!^_^ i wish i was there! hahaha =p lovely photos!