Just some of the stuff I managed to grab at the Bloggers United 3 bazaar last June 2.
1. Colorful floral heels I got from Patricia Prieto. I think was never used because it was a size bigger than her. So lucky me. :)
2. Blue pumps from one of the Butuan bloggers, Mariel (www.wickedying.com). Never used too. Got it for 500 bucks only. Sweet. :)
3. Colorblock heels from Patricia Prieto again. I slipped into these right away when I saw it. I am a sucker for colorful shoes.
4. Well not really a Bloggers United buy, but these Primadonna cut-out heels which I got prior to BU is such a sweet treat to my feet. It's like walking in flats, it's incredibly comfortable!
5. The shoes plus the nude studded flats I wore at the airport. Yes, guys. It's sensible to wear the comfiest clothes when traveling. Comfort and safety first. haha
6. Cute earrings from Payless and Love Diva. The designs are so me. Thank you very much!
7. Stylish Kotex feminine pads for the on-the-go Pinay. Thank you Kotex!
8. Hair cream from Lorys which I really think does wonders for my frizzy hair. And a loot bag from Raffles Design Institute. :)
I also got a mint knit top from Gizelle and a cute sequined top from Eden as a result of our exchange over. hehe And two sexy dresses I purchased from Vanessa East. Can't wait to do look posts with my recent finds.
Seriously, I am already looking forward to Bloggers United 4. Thank you to all the readers who said hi and dropped by the Cebu Fashion Bloggers booth! :)