Saturday, July 21, 2012

{ ANIMAL KIMONO }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After a 3-week hiatus, I am back. Kind of semi-back only but whatever I miss blogging so much I am trying to find time for it. And what better way to show a comeback than to sport a new 'do! :) 

 I got tired of my frizzy beach hair so I decided to try the straight hair look and went to the salon for a rebond session. I would have loved to get a perm again but the last time left me so distraught at the results (the perm lasted only a day!) so I overruled the idea. Anyways there's always the curling rod should I miss the wavy locks. :) 

 I HAVE MISSED YOU, GUYS!!! :) 

 wearing: 

 Animal-print kimono - thrifted 
 White shirt - gifted Denim shorts - thrifted 
 Quilted bag - thrifted 
 Cut-out heels - Primadonna


5 comments:

Despina T. said...

lovely kimono!i adore your shoes and bag too.you look super stylish and elegant.

Aisa.Paxie said...

love your new hair babe!!!! and as always looking chic pa din. i miss you!!!!:))) oh and i cant view your other photos!:(

Chyrel Gomez said...

Dred, doña kaayo ka sa imong new look! love it! miss reading your posts and love the kimono top and the *coughs* shorts.

welcome back! =)

Unknown said...

dugaya na gyud diay nako wa kavisit sa imo nlog uy. i love ze bangs! and this look is so regal!

Cindy said...

L like the frizzy beach hair more...