Thursday, October 20, 2011

{INNER REBEL}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo credits: Mom

Dressing up is one thing in this world I'll never get tired of doing. The clothes I wear or the style I aim for the day depends immensely on my current mood. Oftentimes I dress according to what makes me feel confident. I am not one who is easily influenced by trends or  constrained to one look-defining style. One day i'm a  70's hippie, then classic businesslike the next especially when work requires it.  
As for today, I am channeling my inner rebellious side. And i must admit the way I carried myself to work this morning had some certain rebel swagger to it too. Blame it on the booties. hahaha

wearing:
Balenciaga shirt - thrifted 
Olive green pants - thrifted 
Studded belt - People r People 
Booties - People r People  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I amm sooo diggin' the Balenciaga shirt gwaps. As always, your photos are flawless :)
Love the studded belt. Anything with studs in it, makes me extremely weak hihi :)

Clara Turbay said...

i like this post. i hope you can check out mine and share some comments!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

rock & roll!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

nana sad na ang booties ay! :D

you look rockin' in these photo! your legs can go for miles! whoot!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

Great outfit, I especially love your shirt! And your photos look amazing as well!

Nix