Friday, October 14, 2011

OVER THE MOON

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was feeling very stressed and haggard lately because of a crazy work week so the boyfriend and I decided to watch a movie. We only normally watch movies with rave reviews but this time i just wanna sit down, stretch my legs, eat jumbo fries, and lean on the boyf's shoulders to forget the crazy days that passed.
We were waiting for the movie to start when he mentioned about Eden of CHIC IN THE TROPICS posting something on facebook like us being invited to a blogger event. I told him maybe it was for the Benmore Whisky Launch that's happening on the 22nd of October. But he said it was something which will be held in Manila and something that sounded like Bloggers United. OH MY PRAISE THE LORD GOD! It was an invite to participate in the 2nd Bloggers United: An Interactive Shopping Affair. I had to pick up my mouth from the popcorn-laden floor. The boyfriend looked so perplexed coz i was rocking the seat so hard i swear the guy seated next to me wanted to punch me in the head already. HAHA
He was asking me why it was such a big deal to me and i was like hello, Bloggers United is like the New York, Milan, Paris fashion week (but for a very good cause) of Filipino bloggers all rolled into one.
This is a great reward for a hella crazy week. I am beyond thrilled right now. :)
Thank you to the people behind Bloggers United, Aisa of DROWNING EQUILIBRIUMS, Melai of STYLE AND SOUL, and Ana of ANAGON for this wonderful opportunity.:)


Bloggers United 2 will be on the 3rd of December at Treston International College's Multipurpose Hall.


Stay tuned guys for updates. :)


wearing:


Acid wash jeans - thrifted
Hot pink blazer - thrifted
Black lace top - GCM
Studded belt - SM
Bag - GCM
Lime heels - Parisian
Turquoise necklace - bazaar find

8 comments:

Superblondeep said...

those pants are great! I wear long pants looking like that and not find them. I also like your pink blazer xoxo

Mary Ann said...

wow! ^^ I always love everything you wear!!!^^ So excited to meet u in BU!

mestizay said...

Gorgeous hot pink blazer!!!;)
i can't wait to meet you on the next BU!!

Unknown said...

Hello Dred! I have been forever looking in Cebu for that perfect pink boyfriend blazer!! Oh, you're so lucky. You should tell me where to find great thrifted finds. Suya najd kay ko. Hhhihi! Aaaaand. I couldn't even be more prouder of you guys going to BU! Show 'em what you got :)
Go go go!! :))

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

Love the hot pink with the acid wash!
And I agree, Bloggers United is crazy fun to participate in! :)

Noelle Chantal said...

Love the acid wash jeans on you!! And i like all the punch of colors here and there. :)

Unknown said...

Love, love LOVE your jacket. Nothing like a bright pop of color during fall!

xoxo

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

yey!!!!! can't wait for the BU2 event! :D i was surprised that apil diay ko cuz i wasn't in the initial list..haha!

ps. drooling over your hot pink blazer! mine is peach..wanna swap? LOL.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com