Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{ CLASSIC SOUL }


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For my office attire, I almost always tend to go for the clean vintage chic look. Comfort is an utmost priority too. I work on the third floor where I  go up and down the stairs almost 10 times everyday so a comfortable pair of high heels is also a must. And lastly a huge bag that can contain my laptop and all the other essentials. 


And oh yeah today is hearts day. We are never really big on celebrating Valentines we always just wanted to have our usual everyday dinner together.  I regretted we tried to go out and have a decent dinner because it was an epic failure. The long line at the resto was already that bad but the traffic was even worse. I guess we'll have to skip dining out Next Valentines and probably just eat at home. 


How was your Valentines, lovelies? :)



wearing:
Polka dot buttondown dress - thrifted 
Mustard bag - thrifted 
Camel heels - Primadonna
Camel belt - bought online 
Sunglasses - Fly 



15 comments:

WANDER SHUGAH said...

pretty outfit! I really love the vintage feel of your bag and belt! :)

Melai said...

love this dred!!! :) Same here! My bf and I aren't big on special dates! :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Victoria Jin said...

loving the colors in this outfit :) xx

Hannah Zambrano said...

Nice outfit! dress, shoes and bag are well coordinated.



http://geminifacsimile.blogspot.in/

Carla said...

OMG are your sure that bag is thrifted?? cos I can assure you that is one exactly like Hermes! i know becasue my mom owns one and id die to have but its too expensive for me to afford. im so envious of you having it from thrifting!! =) its available in neon pink and i want that. anyway lovely dress!!

cheers, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Kathi Eric said...

this is perfect workwear! lovin' the polka dots and flash of yellow. looking great as usual!

♥ Chaos with a Capital K ♥

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Cherie said...

love, love this outfit dred :) such a sweet vintage look!

Marella said...

You look sooooo cute dear!
Amazing blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Unknown said...

love the outfit and the pop of colour form your bag! :) hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!xo

Sarah Lewis said...

I ADORE your bag :O ! And your pictures are soooooo wondeful! What kinda camera are you using? I would be so thankful if you answered sweetie <3 LOOOOOVE your Blog! Would you like to follow each other :)?
xxx -S.

dred said...

@sarah lewis: thanks dear. :) for this photo, we used Nikon D90 with a 50mm f1.4 lens. :)

xx, dred

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

dred, sure???? thrifted ang bag? OMG... muluhod na jud ko sa imong talent... if si Toni ingon siya na grabe ako ukay talents, ikaw na jud ang mas! LOL.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Gelianne Alba said...

wow, that dress is cute! the design at the hem is adorable!

http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

lovin the vintage dress :)