Thursday, February 23, 2012

{ HIGH TECH }


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Denim blouse: thrifted, Skirt: thrifted, Ankle boots: Forever 21


 I promised myself to wear more skirts and dresses in the coming days. I noticed I've been wearing a lot of my default shorts look lately  because it's either I was too lazy to come up with something interesting or was just in a hurry to browse through the cabinet for some mix and matching. With the lifting of our uniform policy this March,  I am hoping I could squeeze in some decent outfit shots at work. 

Also, I finally got myself a more hightech cellphone. Believe it or not, this is the first mobile phone I ever own. My past phones were all hand me downs. I'm not very particular with a phone's aesthetic value for as long as it could text and call. And being a forever clumsy person, I thought it was a waste of money to invest in something i know will definitely break into pieces coz of my clumsiness. haha
But you know everybody is entitled to a change of heart. So here I am finally starting to love and have a relationship with my phone.

I got all busy with my phone during my recent trip to Manille. I'm currently addicted to mobile uploads on facebook. Please forgive the first-timer, it shall pass. haha Next project to master is Twitter. Baby steps. 


Photobucket


4 comments:

niknok said...

Love this to bits! so vintage chic!

The Niknok Style

Eunica said...

denim + prints = chic laid-back look and it looks real good on you ;)

Unknown said...

Very cute look!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

Nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you wanT!
ioana

http://www.fashionspot.ro/