Monday, February 27, 2012

{ OFF DUTY G.I. JANE }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You may have noticed by now my erratic style of dressing. One day I'm all dressed up in a corporate attire and the other dressed down and edgy. My work entails dealing with various government agencies and because of that I have to conform with the normally "normal" way of dressing up. Hence, boots are a no-no. Only  pumps and normal-looking heels. Classic dresses and blazers are the way to go too. 
But come weekends, I can be whatever I wanna be. I can dress up according to my mood. It's not that I don't like my choice of clothes during work days, but I just hate the rules that goes with it. 
For this outfit, I was inspired by the model off-duty streetstyle look. I've always been partial to military pieces so I added this jacket to toughen up the basic short-shirt combo. And to veer away from the normal shoes, I opted for this leopard booties. 
I'm sure the conservative people from work who sees me in this kind outfit would surely get shocked but what the heck, my world does not revolve around my work. I am entitled to be "me". 


wearing:

Olive green jacket - thrifted
Denim shorts - thrifted 
Grey shirt - thrifted 
Leopard booties - Forever 21
Studded bag - 168 mall
Bike necklace - gifted



4 comments:

vanessa east said...

palihug kog tunol sa ako anang shades beh. thank you.

noone said...

this is such a cute outfit! love this combo!

fashioneggpplant said...

you look great and definitely more yourself! :)

mitchinheels said...

Hello Ganda!I just found your blog and i'm so happy to meet a fellow Filipino blogger in this blogging world!hehe.

Anyway, i like your shoes here! great outfit.Following u now.hope u can check out my blog and follow back if u like.

Mitch,xx