Thursday, February 9, 2012

{ I LOVE THE 90'S )


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Channeling the 90's slash Chloe Sevigny look. 

You probably heard about the recent earthquake that hit Cebu and Negros by now. I'm glad it's all over although some aftershocks here and there are still felt. My heart goes out to all those badly affected in Negros. :( The victims and their families are in my prayers.

On a lighter note, I have finally opened my online shop where I'm selling either pre-loved or thrifted items at very affordable prices.  Some of the items were already sold on facebook. But I will update the site with more stuff within the week. 

So do check out  SHOP DRED REVERIES!

Funds generated from this shop goes to my WEDDING DRESS fund. haha

Thank you for always supporting my little blog  :)


wearing:
Floral dress - bazaar find
Denim jacket - Bossini
Brown booties - Forever 21 
Studded bag - 168 mall
Pink sunnies - bazaar find



6 comments:

Unknown said...

bongga jud ka makaoutfit post, dred. love the look!! keribel kaayo:) i miss bringing out my denim jacket as well:)


xx
eden
www.chicinthetropics.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Loving this look darling, the floral print combined with the denim jacket!!

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

I DRESS-UP AND SLEEP said...

Dred ako I buy tong strawberry polo with hoodie. Check out this fb account if ur interested to buy some vintage goodies vintagetreschic@facebook.com

Unknown said...

Gwaps!! You lost weight jud!! :))
Love your shop. If only I could buy your whole closet, I would! Maoy naka faet aning shopping ban oi! But, I can't say no to your camel jacket!! ITS A MUST! Hahaha! PM me ur digits babe! :))

Roxanne said...

love the look dred! simple yet fasyon as always.. yey for your shop and for that wedding dress! :D

Hazel said...

i love the vintage vibe of your outfit :) anyway, will check on your shop now :)

http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com