Saturday, February 25, 2012

{ C R A Y O L A }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday mornings are usually spent shooting weddings. Today was an exception. The boyfriend and I had a sumptuous brunch together before he headed off to his project. He told me to get the day-off. So I'm gonna go prepare the DVD and have a City Hunter (this Korean series I'm currently addicted to!) marathon until he finishes the shoot.  Then we'll have  dinner and sundae at Cafe Maru later in the day.

Life is simple but beautiful.

Happy Saturday, everyone! :)

wearing:
Multicolored shirt - thrifted 
Skirt - City of Vintage 
Camel heels - Primadonna 
Bucket bag - thrifted 
Necklace - Logos Hope find 
Quicksilver watch - borrowed from the boyf
Bracelets - various bazaar finds

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SKIRT! I did not see that lagi in COV's recent collection :((
Dred, if you're planning to sell that, mine jud dayon diritsu babe ha? Hahahha! Nice to see u last week babe and I luuurv the jacket. My current fave ;)

Violet said...

aww sounds like a great saturday! love the color in the top its so festive and is a nice pop.

-violet

Hazel said...

Gorgeous outfit :) aww what a sweet day with the boyfriend :)

Unknown said...

that top is amazing! great styling with those shoes. you look amazing. :) always nice visiting your blog. :)

xoxo
jasmine

Ioana-Carmen said...

Nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you wanT!
ioana

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

cherry arceo said...

tucked in or not, the ensemble looks so classy. :)

Unknown said...

love love your top!

http://www.whatevereveramen.com/