Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{ COLOR BURST }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Starting the week with a splash of color. 

Oftentimes I don't care whether this item of clothing goes well with that or whether I look like a watercolor painting in such a technicolor outfit.
All I know is color makes me happy. Print on print makes me happier. And I'd probably be basing a lot of my outfits from this style mantra this summer.  :)


wearing:

Multicolored pastel blazer - Jessica
Blue stripe shirt - Perry Ellis 
Leggings - SM 
Shoulder Bag - Charles Jordan
Red heels - People r People



7 comments:

Superblondeep said...

nice blacer! lovely colors

Maria said...

Hello there babe, Love the shoes :)

aiz kim said...

oh you are lovely dear! The burst of colors is love!

Marella said...

You look amazing dear! <3

MarieStella said...

this is so perfect!! love the stripes and heels!! following!!

THE PINK ENIGMA said...

a pop of colors! beautiful indeed!

Pretty Tiny Things said...

I love everything about this outfit!
Amazing blog!
Can we follow each other?
xoxo