Friday, March 9, 2012

{ TRAFFIC STOPPING }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos: Mom :)


This is what happens when you are running late for work and you just grab the first thing in your closet that catches your attention. In this case, the cobalt pants and orange jacket. I tend to dress up in colorful outfits when I'm stressed out. They are an instant mood-lifter. Blue and orange are a gorgoeus combo after all.
Although I was about to type blue and orange are not complementary colors but did a double take and consulted google. And hey, they complement each other after all! I didn't know that. haha Must be because I'm not a  big fan of orange. But this jacket is an exception. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it on my friend's website. 

wearing:

Orange jacket - Chic Vintage
Cobalt skinny pants - GCM 
White buttondown blouse - thrifted
Camel satchel - thrifted 
Black pumps - Tru 
Necklace - 4U Accessories






No comments: