After two weeks being devoid of a camera, finally gotten around to buying a new one. I woke up the next day itching to test drive the new purchase. So I snapped every random thing I chanced upon in the house and that includes:
- some two of the many stray cats that have boarded our house since God knows when. My mom is anything but irate coz we have zero r-a-t in the house.
- my Mom's mini garden. She is passionate about her orchids and like most Moms believe that placing eggshells on orchids help them bloom more flowers. haha
- my dog, Kaboom, who kept wagging his tail and couldn't keep still while I struggled with the camera's manual focus. But still, I love him, even if he gave me a hard time.
- sun flares! Dreamy, dreamy sun flares. Need I say more.
- And lastly, my personal photographer, my dearest Mom who just woke up and still groggy. She asked me what happened to the old cam she used to shoot me with. Told her I sold it and got a new one.She frowned because she's learned to master my previous camera's buttons and settings and she is not so keen on starting from scratch again. So it dawned on me how am I gonna teach her a camera with a manual focus lens (yes, no autofocus). That would be too hard. hahaha But she is a fast learner so I know she will get accustomed to it in time. I love my Mom :)
1 day ago