Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{ MOD SQUAD }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some behind the scenes photos of the engagement shoot we had last year. I love it when clients love vintage themed shoots coz I can readily withdraw clothes from my closet. haha
The vintage MOD dress I wore here has found another home coz it got sold during Bloggers United 2 bazaar. I had separation anxiety when I packed some of my clothes for BU2. But oh well i know this dress is getting its fair share  of loving from the new owner. :)

Sharing also here some of the official engagement photos from this shoot. :)





{ Arb & Anj }

Arb Bumatay & Angeli Domingo

Photos: Marlon Capuyan
Styling & Creative Direction: Dred Reveries
HMUA: Bien Ybañez


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More photos at www.marloncapuyan.com



5 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Awww, I have sepangs too. Haha! Dred, the shorts ha? XD

This is me trying to pressure you in doing a closet sale. Chos! XD

Dominique B. said...

lovely photos!

The Niknok Style

Liezyl Gomez said...

somehow, the couple shots remind me of Up!

IN MY SHOES said...

the pictures are so epic :)following

http://asize5.blogspot.com/

Christyl said...

i love the shots!