Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{ R U N A W A Y }


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.”
---Anonymous

Four days worth of being lulled by the ocean waves and brought into nirvana just by staring at the endless horizon during sunset so beautiful you don't ever want to blink.

Shot on location at Kookoo's Nest, Antulang, Negros Oriental.
I will forever be enamored by thee. 

wearing:
Lace cover-up - thrifted 
Graphic dress - thrifted 
Comme des Garcons tote - thrifted

7 comments:

vanessa east said...

bet nako ang dress! try nako mag wear ana na mga dress dedicated to you. :() i loveee antulang too! suya ko! swim with the butandings ta!

Melai said...

Dred!
I've always adored your style. Since I discovered you till now. I guess I will never get tired of seeing your amazing fashion sense and oh-so-precious thrift treasures!!!


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Anonymous said...

DRED! ako ang dress! haha! i've never been to Negros! this post makes me want to visit the place before the boy leaves. oh and yes, lets swim with the butandings!

Jenine said...

I love your vintage dress dred! *steal. And those photos of beach makes me want to fast forward myself to summer :p

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

I looove the nautical print dress!

Unknown said...

WOW! The beach is gorge! Ka nice sa view. How I wish I could just lie on the sand 247! Haaayy! The sailor dRess, I LOOOOOOVE!! :))

Chyrel Gomez said...

Makahilak ko sa kanindot sa lugar ug photos, Dred. Maynta makaanhi mi ni Bal oi.